||CHASING Dory Underwater Drone - 1080p Full HD Underwater Drone with Camera for Real Time Viewing, APP Remote Control, Palm-Sized and Portable with Carrying Case, WiFi Buoy and 49 ft Tether, ROV||Parrot - Thermal Drone 4K - Anafi Thermal - 2 High Precision Cameras - Thermal Camera -14°F to 752°F + 4K HDR Camera - The Ultra-Compact Thermal Drone for All Professionals
- ✔ EXCELLENT UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY - DORY can dive up to 49ft and has an HD camera for real-time observation and shooting photos and videos. DORY's 1080p f/1.6 camera combined with two 250-lumen headlights opens up a whole new world of exploration. With DORY'S built-in true color restoration algorithm, photos and videos show true dynamic color in all conditions.
- ✔ PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL - As the world's smallest, smartest and most affordable underwater drone, palm-sized DORY is just 9.7 x 7.4 x 3.6", weighs less than 2.5 lb. It has a 4800 mAh battery life of approximately 1 hour. Travelers can take it into a backpack and easily transport it wherever they want to use it.
- ✔ EXPLORE THE SEA LIKE A GAME - DORY is really easy to use. Plug, plunge and play. With the CHASING DORY app, your phone can remotely control the underwater drone to dive, forward and backward, move up and down, tilt up and down and lock the depth like a gamepad. Exploring the ocean floor is as easy and fun as a game.
- ✔ SHARE THE FUN - With DORY's dual play mode, you can operate the underwater drone with camera together with your close friend or family. What's more, with DORY app, it's quick and easy to share live-streaming and underwater videos on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or your favorite social sharing platform. Shine at your next pool party or snorkeling adventures!
- ✔ FREEDOM TO EXPLORE DEEP SEA - DORY connects to a small floating Wi-Fi Buoy with a 49' tether and streams live 720p video from beneath the surface to your device and to social media if you like. Whether you're diving, fishing, taking underwater photography, or yachting, the CHASING DORY is your best choice.
- Thermal Pro drone: anafi thermal is the ultra-compact and lightweight thermal drone imaging solution, efficient and accessible to all. Always ready for take-off, it revolutionizes the way you work and gets the most out of your missions, even the most complex ones, thanks to the reliability and precision of its controls and the power of its engines. With 2 cameras: thermal (-14°F to 752°f) and visible (4K HDR) with 180° tilt, 3x zoom and 3 batteries.
- 2 high precision cameras: Capture the invisible and visible. The flir radiometric thermal camera measures and displays everything you can't see by revealing thermal differences in the areas and elements you fly over: hot spots, cold spots, thermal leaks. The 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor dedicated to visual inspection accurately inspects a frame and captures details to illustrate the condition of a structure or a search area.
- Compact and high performance: for the first aid, Civil security and inspection professions, speed is of the highest importance. Thanks to its unique foldable, ultra-compact and lightweight design (Less than one pound! ), the anafi thermal UAV always remains within reach, unfolds and is operational in 3 seconds. 26 min flight time smart battery (3 batteries) - Wi-Fi connection up to 2. 5 mi - Automatic return to takeoff point - customizable geo-barrier - wind resistance 31 mph.
- Thermal imagery accessible to all: from the freeflight 6 application, you can switch very simply from an RGB view to a thermal view or merge the two for a more Easily understandable Rendering. The details of the scene are visible and colored to reveal thermal differences and heat loss areas. In a few seconds you can share photos and videos of your missions. Play back the videos and change the settings palette to isolate an item or analyze temperatures.
- Maximum working altitude - 4,500m above sea level. Compatible mobile devices - Screen size up to 10 inch
- Adapted to the needs of all professionals: for the construction industry, anafi thermal draws up thermal surveys and an overview of thermal losses. For Civil security, It can monitor heat points without endangering the personnel. In the energy sector, it can identify a high voltage cable power failure or isolate a defective Solar panel. Quiet, anafi thermal will also be able to approach animals without frightening them