- See the bigger picture: equipped with a Hasselblad l1d-20c camera with a 20MP 1” CMOS sensor, The Mavic 2 lets you capture gorgeous aerial shots in stunning color detail.
- Please Update the firmware version of your Mavic 2 to 01.00.00.00 or above via the app tips or DJI assistant 2 on a computer before using. After upgrading, you can use the new feature such as “Hyper lapse” to experience the super amazing shooting effect of Mavic 2.
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 907G takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card Support up to 128 GB
- Functions include active track 2.0, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, Hyper lapse, low-noise design, adjustable aperture, HDR photos
- With fly More kit: comes with 2 extra intelligent Flight batteries, Mavic 2 car charger, battery charging hub, battery to power bank adapter, 2x low-noise propellers (pairs), Mavic 2 shoulder bag.
- Thermal Pro drone: anafi thermal is the ultra-compact and lightweight thermal drone imaging solution, efficient and accessible to all. Always ready for take-off, it revolutionizes the way you work and gets the most out of your missions, even the most complex ones, thanks to the reliability and precision of its controls and the power of its engines. With 2 cameras: thermal (-14°F to 752°f) and visible (4K HDR) with 180° tilt, 3x zoom and 3 batteries.
- 2 high precision cameras: Capture the invisible and visible. The flir radiometric thermal camera measures and displays everything you can't see by revealing thermal differences in the areas and elements you fly over: hot spots, cold spots, thermal leaks. The 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor dedicated to visual inspection accurately inspects a frame and captures details to illustrate the condition of a structure or a search area.
- Compact and high performance: for the first aid, Civil security and inspection professions, speed is of the highest importance. Thanks to its unique foldable, ultra-compact and lightweight design (Less than one pound! ), the anafi thermal UAV always remains within reach, unfolds and is operational in 3 seconds. 26 min flight time smart battery (3 batteries) - Wi-Fi connection up to 2. 5 mi - Automatic return to takeoff point - customizable geo-barrier - wind resistance 31 mph.
- Thermal imagery accessible to all: from the freeflight 6 application, you can switch very simply from an RGB view to a thermal view or merge the two for a more Easily understandable Rendering. The details of the scene are visible and colored to reveal thermal differences and heat loss areas. In a few seconds you can share photos and videos of your missions. Play back the videos and change the settings palette to isolate an item or analyze temperatures.
- Maximum working altitude - 4,500m above sea level. Compatible mobile devices - Screen size up to 10 inch
- Adapted to the needs of all professionals: for the construction industry, anafi thermal draws up thermal surveys and an overview of thermal losses. For Civil security, It can monitor heat points without endangering the personnel. In the energy sector, it can identify a high voltage cable power failure or isolate a defective Solar panel. Quiet, anafi thermal will also be able to approach animals without frightening them