- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera drone comes equipped with a 3-axis motorized gimbal and a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor with a mechanical shutter that eliminates rolling shutter distortion.
- The standard controller features a smartphone holder. You will need to install the DJI GO 4 App on your phone to fly your drone.
- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is a beast when it comes to flight performance. It has a maximum flight speed of 72 kph and an 8km transmission range with 1080p livestreaming and automatic frequency switching thanks to OcuSync 2.0.
- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 offers Intelligent Flight Modes such as TapFly, ActiveTrack, Draw mode, Gesture mode, and more. Draw lets you control the flight path with a fixed altitude simply by creating a route on the screen.
- DJI GO 4 App requires iOS 10.0.2, Android 5.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, iPad Pro, iPad, Air 2, mini 4. Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20, P10 Plus, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Mate 8, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Vivo X20, X9, NEX, X27, X21, X20A, Oppo Find X, R15, R11, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, 2, 8, 6, Redmi Note 5, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, 5T.
- What you get: DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Remote Controller, Intelligent Flight, Battery, Charger, Power Cable, 4x Propellers (pair), Gimbal Clamp, microSD Card (32GB), Micro USB Cable, Carrying Case
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
- Thermal Pro drone: anafi thermal is the ultra-compact and lightweight thermal drone imaging solution, efficient and accessible to all. Always ready for take-off, it revolutionizes the way you work and gets the most out of your missions, even the most complex ones, thanks to the reliability and precision of its controls and the power of its engines. With 2 cameras: thermal (-14°F to 752°f) and visible (4K HDR) with 180° tilt, 3x zoom and 3 batteries.
- 2 high precision cameras: Capture the invisible and visible. The flir radiometric thermal camera measures and displays everything you can't see by revealing thermal differences in the areas and elements you fly over: hot spots, cold spots, thermal leaks. The 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor dedicated to visual inspection accurately inspects a frame and captures details to illustrate the condition of a structure or a search area.
- Compact and high performance: for the first aid, Civil security and inspection professions, speed is of the highest importance. Thanks to its unique foldable, ultra-compact and lightweight design (Less than one pound! ), the anafi thermal UAV always remains within reach, unfolds and is operational in 3 seconds. 26 min flight time smart battery (3 batteries) - Wi-Fi connection up to 2. 5 mi - Automatic return to takeoff point - customizable geo-barrier - wind resistance 31 mph.
- Thermal imagery accessible to all: from the freeflight 6 application, you can switch very simply from an RGB view to a thermal view or merge the two for a more Easily understandable Rendering. The details of the scene are visible and colored to reveal thermal differences and heat loss areas. In a few seconds you can share photos and videos of your missions. Play back the videos and change the settings palette to isolate an item or analyze temperatures.
- Maximum working altitude - 4,500m above sea level. Compatible mobile devices - Screen size up to 10 inch
- Adapted to the needs of all professionals: for the construction industry, anafi thermal draws up thermal surveys and an overview of thermal losses. For Civil security, It can monitor heat points without endangering the personnel. In the energy sector, it can identify a high voltage cable power failure or isolate a defective Solar panel. Quiet, anafi thermal will also be able to approach animals without frightening them